What is branding?
A brand is not a tag line, a color choice, or a handful of ads.
Instead, it is a strategic distinction, one designed to break your company out of the commodity trap. For in a world where consumers get plenty of choices in everything they buy, a strong brand enjoys better recognition and better margins. For you are no longer one competitor among many for your customer’s dollar. Instead, you represent something completely unique in the market.
Alchemist’s branding process uncovers your brand, your promise to the marketplace. More importantly, we discover ways to implement that brand in ways that deliver your message to the market, while delivering value for you.
Warning: implode(): Invalid arguments passed in /home/thealchemist/public_html/wp-content/plugins/essential-grid/public/essential-grid.class.php on line 232
Warning: implode(): Invalid arguments passed in /home/thealchemist/public_html/wp-content/plugins/essential-grid/public/essential-grid.class.php on line 247
Here Is How We Can Help
Alchemist crafts messages that support your ideal brand.
We spend time creating the message that people will receive, positioning and branding that’s uniquely yours. That allows you to have real impact, not just create noise for your customers to ignore.
Getting started is as easy as a phone call:
- It Starts With An Appointment – An old fashion face-to-face meeting is still one of the best ways to facilitate an effective conversation.
- Tell Us What You Need – What are your objectives? Where have you been and where do you want to go?
- We Do The ‘Legwork’ – A combination of research and years of experience bring vital intelligence to help your brand succeed.
- Our Presentation To You – Let Alchemist Branding present our initial discovery and proposal.
- What Happens Next? – Choose Alchemist Branding and we’ll get started with in depth discovery and laying the groundwork for a successful, organized campaign.
- Give Us The Go Ahead – an official thumbs up and production begins.
- Turn your brand to gold – and be prepared for a positive reaction from your market.